AND SAFETY RULES
Sinisalu Holiday House Interior and Safety Rules:
1. Sinisalu Holiday House is designed for private holidays for families or smaller groups. Our holiday home is not suitable for a wide range of daytime parties for celebrations or gatherings.
2. Check-in from 15:00, early arrival if possible and special arrangement.
Check-out no later than 12:00, later departure subject to availability and special arrangement.
3. The cottage can accommodate a maximum of 13 people.Apartment with Terrace with 2 Twin Beds / 2 in .; Apartment with Terrace and Queen Bed / 2 in .; apartament 3 mag.toaga can accommodate 7 in. and private garden house 2 in.
When booking, the holiday home must be provided with accurate information on the number of guests arriving, including: toddlers. We cannot sleep on the mattress on the floor, camp in the yard or stay in the car.
4. The cottage has the right to refuse to hand over the rooms if there are more arriving guests than the capacity of the holiday home and agreed upon.
Prepayments made in this case will not be refunded.
5. When booking, a prepayment of 20% of the total price of the accommodation and the remainder 30 days before the start of the stay must be paid. There is only cash on site. There is no card payment option.
If you cancel your reservation earlier than 30 days before the start of your stay – the full amount will be refunded. If you cancel later than 30 days, the full amount will be forfeited in full.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Silence and Peace. To ensure silence and peace for all visitors in the cottage area, guests are committed to not causing the noise to the neighbors to disturb them.
8 .Smoking is forbidden in the holiday home in all rooms. Smoking is permitted outside the designated ashtray areas.
9. The guest takes care of the maintenance and cleanliness of the holiday home for the entire duration of his stay.
10. The guest leaves a well-groomed holiday home – harvested tables, washed dishes.
11. Grilling can be done on a field with stone tiles in the arbor. It is forbidden to barbecue on the wood floor and hard wind.
12. It is forbidden to ignite burning candles and oil lamps without supervision both in the room and in the yard.